Friday, May 17, 2019

Silence of the Voices?

Not yet!

Several hours after the last post, the voices have subsided significantly. I do not seem to hear them distinctly, no matter how carefully I try to listen. Sometimes they seem to be arguing angrily among themselves. But I can't hear what they are saying. And I haven't disgraced them yet!

Apparently, I'm still important to my voices (sighs with relief 😉). I guess I should be expecting a plot, soon. Don't be surprised if you hear on the news that a blogger was murdered by his voices. 😆



Edit: After conferring amongst themselves for several hours, the voices came back with a vengeance. They are now shouting out loud. 😈

A loony's two cents. Please write about your voices, what they say, what you think they mean, and how you deal with them in the comments, or start your own blog about them and share the link. It's fun and therapeutic to write and interact. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. Only comments in English will be published.